Top ForumsCryptocurrency, Solo 401k Brokerage AccountAugust 4, 2022 at 9:30 am
I am trying to open an account at the crypto exchange Kraken. They want the following documents before they will open the account:
Please provide the EIN letter of the Trust, or similar document confirming the Trusts EIN.
Please provide a Certificate of Trust, Trust Deed, or similar document which certifies the formation of the trust entity.
How do i get this ? I have emailed [email protected] but have not received a reply.Zaheer A.
Top ForumsSolo 401k, Solo 401k ContributionsAugust 4, 2022 at 9:40 am
Thanks for participating in our forum!
Please note that investing in crypto is one of the most popular reasons that clients open accounts with us.
Our records show that we received the request at the end of the day yesterday and the requested documents have already been provided.
Please find more resources here:
- Hi,Is it possible to have…1 month ago
- Hi,Do you support the Kraken…1 month ago
- I've been looking into Blockdaemon.…1 month ago
Related Blog Posts
- The ROBS 401k webinar this…1 year ago
- 1. Find rental properties in…1 year ago
- You may have used up…1 year ago