Q&A – Act as Manager for ROBS 401K Real Estate Operating Company?0 Reply
Top ForumsSolo 401k, Solo 401k ContributionsJuly 25, 2021 at 6:01 pm
Could I buy (x) properties in name of c-corp and then be the property manager for them? Thinking I’d be actively managing and having maintenance and upgrades done on them to maximize rents.
Absolutely – if you fund a business via a ROBS 401K you must work in the business as a bona fide employee such as by serving as the manager of the C-corporation that owns and operates the real estate operating company.
- Hello. I am new here…1 year ago
- The SECURE Act requires that…1 year ago
- If I use a ROBS…1 year ago
Related Blog Posts
- The ROBS 401k webinar this…1 year ago
- 1. Find rental properties in…1 year ago
- You may have used up…1 year ago