solo 401k loan1 Reply
Top ForumsReal Estate Investments, Solo 401kAugust 4, 2022 at 2:58 pm
what is the lowest interest rate that I can pay when I make a personal loan.
And where can I. get an example of the form that you fill out for us when requesting a loan.
Top ForumsSolo 401k, Solo 401k ContributionsAugust 5, 2022 at 8:48 am
For 401k participant loans, the interest rate is the prime rate plus 1 point. See the following for information needed to prepare the solo 401k participant loan documents. https://www.mysolo401k.net/solo-401k/borrow-solo-401k/
For more information on the solo 401k participant loan rules, see the following: https://www.mysolo401k.net/solo-401k-participant-loan-facts-borrowing-solo-401k-2/
- I’m preparing to payback a…1 week ago
- I have an existing /…1 week ago
- If I were to take…3 weeks ago
Related Blog Posts
- The ROBS 401k webinar this…1 year ago
- 1. Find rental properties in…1 year ago
- You may have used up…1 year ago