solo 4o1k Matching Contributions1 Reply
Top ForumsSolo 401k Contributions
Top ForumsSolo 401k, Solo 401k ContributionsAugust 11, 2022 at 3:58 pm
For an LLC taxed as an S-corp. or a C-corp., contributions the solo 401k plan are based on the business owner’s W-2 wages.
Also, both employee and employer profit sharing contributions are based on W-2 wages.
Lastly, matching contributions do not apply to self-employed plans such as a solo 401k plan. See the following for examples and for more information on both types of contributions: https://www.mysolo401k.net/corporation-calculating-solo-401k-contributions-corporation/
- My partnership has a solo…1 day ago
- Does the incorporation status of…1 week ago
- Hello,I already made a $15,000…4 weeks ago
Related Blog Posts
- The ROBS 401k webinar this…1 year ago
- 1. Find rental properties in…1 year ago
- You may have used up…1 year ago