Transitioning into retirement1 Reply
Top ForumsSolo 401k, Solo 401k ContributionsAugust 11, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Thank you for your post!
If the business that sponsors a Solo 401k closes, the Solo 401k would be wound down and then the cash and assets transferred to an IRA.
If one has alternative investments in the Solo 401k that are not liquidated or taken as a taxable in-kind distribution, such assets would need to be transferred to a self-directed IRA that can hold such assets (or an IRA LLC if the Solo 401k owner wishes to continue to have checkbook control over the retirement funds).
Please see the following resource pages:
- Does the pro rata rule…1 day ago
- I would like to buy…1 week ago
- Quick question: in order for…2 weeks ago
Related Blog Posts
- The ROBS 401k webinar this…1 year ago
- 1. Find rental properties in…1 year ago
- You may have used up…1 year ago