UBIT Tax Considerations – Using seller finance with Roth Solo 401k2 Replies
Top ForumsSolo 401k, My Solo 401k FinancialAugust 3, 2021 at 4:25 am
Looking for clarification, If we use seller finance in a roth 401k SD it is subject to tax but what is it taxed on just profits or the whole mortgage. In addition if it loan is payed back the tax should stop.DIVINA KUMETZ
Top ForumsSolo 401k, Solo 401k ContributionsAugust 3, 2021 at 4:30 am@DIVINAKUMETZ
Thank you for posting your question!
Can you please help shed some light on this topic?
Top ForumsSolo 401k, IRA LLCAugust 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
- Does the pro rata rule…1 day ago
- I would like to buy…1 week ago
- Quick question: in order for…2 weeks ago
Related Blog Posts
- The ROBS 401k webinar this…1 year ago
- 1. Find rental properties in…1 year ago
- You may have used up…1 year ago