Voluntary After Tax Contributions2 Replies
Top ForumsSolo 401k Contributions, Mega Backdoor Roth Solo 401kApril 8, 2022 at 9:41 am
If I have $30,000 in self employment income for the year can I contribute 100% of that as a voluntary after tax contribution or does the 25% employee deferral still apply?
Top ForumsSolo 401k, Solo 401k ContributionsApril 8, 2022 at 1:29 pm
What tax return do you file for your self-employed business?
You are not required to make employer profit sharing contributions, so can thus just choose to make voluntary after-tax solo 401k contributions and forgo making pretax contributions including employer profit sharing contributions.
- Great news! The previously proposed…4 days ago
- Hello, a couple questions regarding…1 week ago
- <div>hello,</div> I read the following…2 weeks ago
Related Blog Posts
- The ROBS 401k webinar this…1 year ago
- 1. Find rental properties in…1 year ago
- You may have used up…1 year ago